Monday, January 31, 2005

Read a speech? Oh, I see

"Sometimes you need a coalition of the willing."

"Can I just say, I mean the negative mindset of the last five minutes is ridiculous," Mr Howard said. "Of course America has made mistakes and of course there will be modifications of policy, but I didn't read the President's [inauguration] speech in the sort of terms that are being described."

He later told Australian journalists that "some of the criticism by some of the Europeans is unfair and irrational, and I have said so".


I think Howard's obseqious support of the U.S's foreign policy is unfair and irrational.

I mean seriously, Johnny, Honest John, tell us what we will gain from this embarrassing display of brownosing. Is it shiny trinkets? If so, how many? Front row seats on the 50 yard line at the Superbowl? If so, how many and can I come?

What are you doing!?! Quit the smartarsed, poker-faced interpretations and 'fess up, you little twerp.